Security Operations Manager
Amach Security Services Limited
Management & Business Development
A reputable security services company requires urgently the services of a qualified security operations manager.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Preparing surveillance equipment maintenance schedules and facilitating repairs in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and advancements in security services.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
- Must be a seasoned Industrial Security Practitioner with some certifications
- Retired military or NPF experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.sc/Hnd in any discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.