You will join the Firm Security team, part of the Risk function, whose central mission is to safeguard the security and wellbeing of our colleagues globally. As a team, we are dedicated to supporting our colleagues and have the privilege of seeing our impact on a regular basis.
Our team is diverse, with a true global footprint, operating in almost every time zone globally. In this role, youâll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with this global team and benefit from a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. You will also have significant exposure to partners and teams across the firm, including our People, Communications, Technology, Travel, and Legal teams.
As the Security Operations & Resilience Manager you will focus on building resilience for Firm Security technology, ensuring that we have effective processes, systems, protocols, and partners in place to successfully drive operational excellence. In particular, the role will focus on four areas of the security technology landscape including: innovative data engineering and analytics, security tooling, threat technology/monitoring, and data-driven security analytics.
The successful candidate will be a professional who has a demonstrated track record of leading complex projects and programs within the risk technology space, strong communication skills, and a dedication to overcoming obstacles to deliver impact. Where applicable, you will create infrastructural and technical solutions to support long-term change management. The organization is highly decentralized, so the role requires the ability to forge consensus and encourage, rather than mandate, cooperation and participation.
As a part of all initiatives, the role will successfully manage relationship-building and syndication with key stakeholders within Risk & Compliance, other firm functions, and senior leadership. The position reports to the Director of Security Resilience within the security resilience portfolio. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial with excellent communication skills and a proven record of independent action.
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree; additional qualifying certifications also considered
- Demonstrable track record in leading large-scale projects and programs from ideation through solution deployment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to drive new initiatives with limited information and oversight
- Creative problem solver with an innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- Successful track record of navigating senior stakeholders and complex relationships
- Highly collaborative attitude and interest in working as part of a diverse and dispersed global team
- Willingness to manage security and safety incidents outside working hours, or provide workstream support to operational teams handling major incidents
- Strong ability to advise and guide technical teams to deliver high-impact technical solutions
- Exceptional project-management and problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to lead complex initiatives with an uncompromising commitment to quality on both a micro and macro level
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, including the ability to distill complex content into clear and compelling communications for distinct audiences and messages
- Exemplary oral communication skills, demonstrating strong professional presence and credibility
- Ability to work across all levels of seniority, cultivating trust-based, peer-counselor relationships