- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Develop policies and protocols for securing and protecting sensitive information.
- Able to review and enhance policies and procedures to ensure safety of the work environment.
- Anticipation of future and task is critical for a security manager.
- Must possess relevant network to obtain necessary information.
- Deep and broad knowledge on safety and security with relevant experience.
- Must be a resourceful person to manage a complex situation.
- B.Sc / HND/ OND in any related discipline. (Security and Intelligence Gathering will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as security officer.
- Backgrounds in law enforcement, Military service, or crime justice will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid / BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to apply; "Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter, and Credentials)" to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the application."