- Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies in the cloud
- Help to make security an integral part of the SDLC.
- Perform security risk assessments and report on ways to minimize threats
- Develop a process for the investigation of reported security breaches
- Develop strategies to detect security incidents and trigger investigations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of AWS IAM and an understanding of AWS security tools
- Infrastructure as a code (IaC) such as Terraform/CloudFormation
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with domain and communication security, bash, and automation using script-based languages such as Python
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Security Certifications: OSCE, OSCP, GMON, GCED, GREM, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC, etc.
- General understanding of industry standards, compliance, and PCI guidelines: ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SOC 2, etc.