Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and manage preventive and predictive maintenance in accordance with equipment and systems requirements and as indicated by equipment and system performance, maintenance records, safety requirements, and best practices.
- Constantly review and improve maintenance processes and ensure that maintenance personnel are properly trained and adhere to established procedures and standards in accordance with prudent industry practice.
- Manage and ensure uniform application and technical correctness of a comprehensive maintenance program, including forecasting manpower workload and equipment needs for short-term and long-term needs.
- Continually evaluate, schedule, and budget the maintenance program and recommends changes to optimise maintenance cost-effectiveness, work quality, outage time, and availability.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Power Plant from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of nine (9) years relevant work experience
- In-depth understanding of power plant operations, with a strong understanding of the maintenance function.
- Good understanding of steam turbine technology, mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, and electronics
- Working knowledge of operations and engineering functions and their interrelation to maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of plant engineering and plant maintenance functions and how they relate to operations and income.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development