The job holder is expected to carry out administrative work on behalf of the CEO/MD, so the CEO/MD can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Acting as the first point of contact to the CEO’s guest/visitors, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the MD/CEO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO/MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, letters, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their MD/CEO which will vary according to the sector and to the MD’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Perform any other task as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics, Master’s Degree (an added advantage),
- This position is opened preferably to Male candidates
- Must be able to drive, and has a valid driver's license.
- 2 - 4 years experience in a similar role
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 – 150,000