Incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Ensure that the day-to-day activities of the office are well handled with due care.
Dissemination of information to relevant departments as the case may be.
Checking of mails daily.
Carry out induction training exercises for all newly recruited employees.
Schedule training exercise for all staff if there is a need for Job Specific Training.
Timely, accurate, and efficient preparation and management of documents.
Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing, and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents.
Manage requests for documentation.
Manage the processes around all documentation within the organization.
Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- A female will be preferred
- BSC / HND holder in any discipline
- Good People management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- 6 years of experience
- Must be ready to relocate to Warri
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Salary is 75K - 150K