Minimum Academic Qualification:
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies, Management or its related field
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Secretary shall be responsible for:
- She/he will perform administrative duties to keep the bank running efficiently.
- She/he will compose correspondence, plan and schedule meetings, manage the calendar of the management, organize and maintain files, greet clients, and make travel arrangements for employees.
- The secretary will perform functions, such as creating spreadsheets, meeting presentations, reports, or databases.
- Maintaining office equipment, purchasing supplies, and completing data retrieval are also tasks completed by secretaries.
- She/he will prepare and secure client financial information and maintain the bank’s policy and procedure guidebooks.
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to Details for Accuracy
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Good Verbal and Communication Skills
- Strong Analytic Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office productivity tools
- Must have worked in a similar role with a Microfinance Bank/Institution.
- Applicant must have 2 - 4 years of experience
- Applicant should not be more than 35years
- Ability to use effectively MS packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint etc
- Living within the Ajah/ Lekki axis of Lagos State
Language Fluency: English Language
- Attractive based on Industry Standard
Working Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Application deadline: All applications must be received on or before Tuesday 27th July 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.