Crescent Pearls Integrated School is a British style Islamic school successfully operating since 2009 with a community that lays emphasis on providing a holistic development plan for Muslim children. We provide a solid foundation in the Early Years Centre from Playgroup (two years) to Reception(five years) for children to become successful learners ready for school.
With our integrated curriculum and child development programmes in Primary and Secondary, we prepare our pupils/students to become responsible citizens of the world.
- Plan, assess, assign and present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Observe, evaluate and record the performance of each pupil and use assessment methods to judge overall progress.
- Tutor students in group settings and individually
- Listen to verbal presentations and engage students in discussions
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
General Requirements and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Minimum of B.sc in area of specialization with educational qualifications
- Applicant must have experience in IGSCE and WAEC Curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Must be computer literate and have ability to facilitate blended learning
- Muslim Preferred
- Abuja resident preferred