- Developing lesson plans in the relevant subject area and grade, and ensuring all lessons align with curriculum objectives.
- Using a range of teaching materials and methods to deliver content
- Preparing students for tests, exams, presentations, experiments, and other assessments.
- Grading assessments
- Establishing rapport and professional relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Supervising students in class, during events
- Monitoring students’ overall wellbeing
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A growth mindset.
- Must posses either NCE,BSC,BSC.ED
- outspoken and eloquent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and orall
- Candidate should be creative
- friendly and easy going personality
- knowledgeable and Tech Savvy