The secondary school Coordinator serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and facilitates the actualization of the school vision. Specifically, the coordinator ensures that the teachers, nonacademic staff, and security collaborate together and ensures that students are properly trained and prepared for their futures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate and be responsible for all academic and non-academic activities and ensure proper discharge of staff duties
- Exhibit and maintain excellent relationships with parents, regulators, and other third parties
- Create and maintain a well-defined filing system that is responsive to the needs of the school
- Handle routine inquiries, maintain follow-up and daily reminder files
- Ensure general cleanliness of the entire office environment at all times and maintain all school facilities and office equipment
- Develop and implement the School Calendar/timetable in a quality and timely manner and ensure tests and examination papers are prepared on time, executed on time, marked on time, and issued to parents on time.
- Weekly review of Teachers' Lesson Notes and regular inspection of teachers' performance/assessment.
- Ensure all teachers are using the appropriate visual aids and teaching resources
- Facilitate internal teachers training monthly
- Ensure all statutory records meant for planning, controlling, implementing and monitoring of policies, including the following are in place: Admission and withdrawal register; attendance register; class timetable; education edicts and laws; health records; individual cumulative record card; Lesson plan; Log book; national policy on Education NPE; disciplinary records; school cash book; school stock book; school timetable; school diary; staff and students; movement book; transfer and leaving certificate for pupils or students; visitors book; Syllabus; scheme of work - multiplied for every teacher to reduce movement. Storage of the day's activities should be via electronic and be up to date
- Lead Marketing for Peakfield Academy and raise the population
- Any other assignment by Management.
- A good University degree in Education specifically B.Ed. in English Language, Mathematics.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Computer knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.