We are looking for a Sales Development Representative Manager who will be responsible for overseeing our rapidly scaling SDR team, coaching and training them to rapidly build pipelines for the sales organization. planning strategies to enter new markets, and owning SDR experiments.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Own the SDR strategy for your territories, its pipeline contribution and success -- including recruiting and retaining exceptional talent, strategy planning, execution, and outcomes
- Build an environment of coaching and mentorship that helps SDRs hit target and advance in their careers
- Work with co-managers & senior leadership to build on our existing lead generation and pipeline development strategies to improve efficiency across the sales organization. At the same time, you will be running data-driven experiments to uncover new insights and strategies
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights
- SaaS and SDR management experience in a high velocity, competitive environment with a track record of success - including hit target and building teams while maintaining a high eNPS
- Ran data-driven experimentation and have an outstanding track record of leveraging sales tools to drive outsized outcomes
- Believe in the power of coaching, mentoring, and leadership as a competitive advantage to sales organizations
- Understanding of a multi-disciplinary product and its position in the market
- Welcomes a new challenge without obvious answers and will rise to the challenge of figuring it out
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients
- Has a growth mindset - you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes
- You are a team-player, has excellent communication/presentation skills and is able to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation
- You are self-driven problem solver, who always put the team and clients before themselves
- Is highly organized, motivated and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.