- Opportunity within a tech-driven healthcare company
- Competitive compensation package
- Be a part of an ambitious and dynamic team
You will be responsible for :
- Facilitating demos, retrospection at the end of each sprint and filtering the learning for the next sprint.
- Reviewing estimates created by the team and providing feedback/ inputs.
- Helping the team write the requirement as a user story.
- Guiding the team towards improving the scrum way of working including ensuring cross term coordination.
- Facilitating all interactions that the team has with the product owner to gather and prioritize the requirements
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a Scrum role.
- Experience in application development projects using Microservices/DevOps/Cloud is required.
- You have worked on Java, Spring boot technologies.
- You have an understanding of the overall product roadmap as articulated by the product owner and translate the roadmap into team-specific release planning and sprint planning.
- You are results-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You have strong interpersonal communication and organisation skills.