We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. Scrum Master experience and skills You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You will also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mindset on deliverables. If you are a strong communicator, a capable leader, and you are invested in Agile frameworks, we would like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP, etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.