- Facilitate the team in adopting the Agile mindset and scrum methodology
- Use tools such as Jira and Confluence to document and monitor project
- Schedule and facilitate all sprints meetings with teams (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, plannings, refinement and reviews )
- Strong communication and fast at building personal relationships
- Great teamwork skills and ability to take ownership of tasks
- Make sure the backlog is being kept updated by team members and product owner
- Identify impediments and resolve them with the team and management
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration, the management or other related fields.
- 0 - 2 years relevant experience working in a corporate environment, performing general administrative and facilitating business processes
- Ability to innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines