To teach, mentor, and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities for successful WAEC / NECO Examination performance. Proficiency in teaching Physics, Further Maths, and Mathematics is a must
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE/HND/Bsc, B.Eng, B.Ed, M.Ed and M.Sc
- 3 Years of relevant teaching experience in a reputable secondary institution
- Must be computer literate
- Track record for delivering results
- Excellent planning, tracking, and record-keeping skills
- Must possess qualities of good interpersonal skills, good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Admin and organizing skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder/relationship management.
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.