1. Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
2. Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
3. Recording, analyzing data and demonstrating procedures.
4. Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples.
5. Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment.
6. Writing reports, reviews and presenting results
7. Maintenance of laboratory facilities and resources.
8. Requesting for materials/equipment and receiving them to laboratories.
9. Using standard laboratory equipment/tools to check patients or samples collected.
1. Must be a fresh graduate with a minimum of HND/BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Lab Technology or equivalent from a reputable Institution.
2. Must have a Minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
3. Candidate must have experience using laboratory equipment, apparatus and demonstrates technical and problem solving capabilities.
4. Candidate must have completed NYSC.
5. Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to work with little or no supervision.
8. Must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
9. Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and precision
10. Must be between ages 20-30years
A female Candidate is preferred and MUST reside in Lekki, Lagos State.