Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching all areas of the primary and secondary curriculum.
- Motivating pupils with an enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Maintaining discipline.
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Working with parents to maximise their involvement with their wards and the school.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- B.Ed or B.A / B.Sc. and HND with PGDE
- Required years of teaching experience: Not less than 2 years
- Experience teaching certificate classes will be an added advantage
Salary range : N30,000 - N40,000
Application Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021
1st Stage - Aptitude test
2nd Stage - Online interview
3rd Stage – Shortlisted candidates invited for classroom demonstration