- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.