1. Administer medications and assist with management of special health care needs, including asthma, diabetes, and allergies.
2. Ensure adherence to COVID-19 precautions and compliance regulations for both staff and scholars.
3. Maintain accurate, detailed reports; medication and immunization records.
4. Provide basic healthcare to scholars in case of emergencies, injury or acute illness.
5. Develop health plans for scholars with chronic illnesses and disabilities.
6. Educate scholars and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene.
7. Maintain up-to-date cumulative health records on all scholars enrolled at the respective campus and individual scholar treatment record.
1. Registration and cognate experience in providing healthcare
2. Knowledge of many areas of health including mental health
3.. Knowledge of school laws and policies
4. Ability to work independently or with others
5. Ability to communicate well with others
6. Ability to assess situations and act quickly
7. Knowledge of state health regulations
8.. Good knowledge of local and national health laws