Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school in Abuja that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum. We pride ourselves on the good behaviour of our pupils and the depth of parental involvement.
We are looking a confident and humble leader with proven experience who can recognize exactly what the school needs and manage it effectively.
- To act as a full member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) representing the interests of the school.
- To lead and support staff in delivering high-quality service and curriculum through development matters.
- Develop programs for enabling school students and families to meet academic goals.
- To promote a safe, stimulating and caring learning environment and to work with the team and provide high-quality care and to promote and maintain high standards of good professional practice.
- Ensure Annual Yearly Progress meetings and execute programs to conform to academic success.
- Establish policies as per School’s performance management, succession planning and staff management.
- Handle expenditures and budget with School Finance to satisfy financial obligations.
- Create and manage attractive, organized, functional, healthy and safe facilities in the school.
- Oversee school activities to ensure educational goals and outcomes’ are fulfilment.
- Minimum of 5- 10years experience
- Must have experience in British curriculum
- Minimum Qualification of MBA / M.Sc
- Must be able to use MS Word.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- VERY ATTRACTIVE