- The School Head will professional leadership and management of the school that will promote a secure foundation from which to achieve high standards in all area of the school's work.
- He/ She will be responsible for the quality of education
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the health and safety of students in the school.
- He/ She will be in charge of the administrative, financial and operational aspects of leading and managing the school.
- 7 years cognate experience out of which 4 years should have been in an Administrative position in a Standard School
- A minimum of NCE in Education
- A team player and should be a person of integrity
Having the following will be an added advantage for the applicant:
- Qur’an and Arabic Proficiency
- Teachers Registration Certificate of Nigeria
- Evidence showing Computer and IT proficiency
- Higher Academic qualification Degree will be added advantage and must be a team player
- Negotiable, however it will not fall below the Federal Government scale.
- Other allowances will be included.