● The School Executive shall report directly to the Program Officer who is his direct supervisor
● The School Executive shall also be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the works done by the Organization’s teaching staff at their various schools and community officers.
● Monitor and evaluate Beneficiaries Performance.
● Ensure Beneficiaries get their School kits and are well Supervised although each academic year.
● Manage schedules and deadlines at the school levels
● Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
● Monitor costs and expenses in schools to assist in budget preparation.
● Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
● Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
● Other tasks as required by Slum2School
● Reliable, honest and trustworthy
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Interest and/or previous experience in the NGO or development sector
● Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.