- Guide the development and implement a competitive school counselling program that focuses on and promotes students’ success
- Value and respond to the diversity and individual differences of students
- Ensure equitable access to opportunities and a rigorous curriculum for all students
- Provide direct support services through structured conventions
- Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organisations and other stakeholders
- Perform assessments, interpret tests and study student records Complete regular reports on progress
- Guide and help students with higher education applications and scholarship opportunities.