- We are looking for a responsible and reliable School Bus Driver to transport students to and from school following a scheduled route and ensuring their safety.
- School Bus Driver's responsibilities include ensuring proper vehicle maintenance, observing safety and traffic rules, and maintaining order among students while they are on the bus.
- To be successful as a School Bus Driver you should enjoy working with children and strictly observe passenger transport regulations.
- Ultimately, a top-notch School Bus Driver should be meticulous when it comes to vehicle inspections and regard passenger safety as the highest priority.
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Previous experience as a bus driver.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be patient
- Clean driving record.
Only those residing in Iyana church and environs close to it should apply.