- Ensures the school complies with the relevant Government and examination bodies
- Understanding and reviewing the way the school and all its department's function.
- Reviewing each teacher’s workload and extracurricular activities when developing class schedules.
- Attending meetings and scheduling appropriate staff team building sessions.
- Ensuring fair allocation of budget and resources.
- Managing all staff and reports to the executive director of the school.
- Assisting with the recruitment, and training of new teachers.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, students, and staff at other schools.
- Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 3 years school administration or 5 years teaching experience is required.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
- A willingness to work overtime.
Location: Akure(ondo state)
Salary: NGN100,000 -150,000