The school administrator is responsible for administering the school’s strategy, fine-tuning and implementing its policies, and driving operational results at Riverside Schools. In this executive leadership and management role, the school administrator will work with the Director of Studies, HR Manager, and Finance Manager to align stakeholders with the organization’s vision, strengthen the organization’s culture, and optimize its performance. The Principal and Head Teachers will report directly to him/her, to ensure the schools run effectively.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Lead the team to build a world-class, tech-savvy school by creating a strong, award-winning, tech position for the institution.
- Build a relationship with the board to understand expectations and growth plans
- Monitor and ensure financial prudence
- Build a strong and positive culture system.
- Understand the business’ performance and establish operational excellence
- Ensure the achievement of the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Update SOPs, and manage and improve internal and external processes.
- Increase the organization’s revenues, profitability, and market share.
- Monitor financial prudence, budgeting, and logistics management.
- Strategic planning for business expansion and human capital development.
- Develop strategic partnerships and networks with tech giants, communities, and professional business relationships that can enhance the actualization of the school’s vision.
- Standardize the quality of output from teaching and non-teaching staff; and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Lead practices to ensure high academic standards.
- Grow leadership within the organization.
- Track and measure compliance.
- Data and intelligence gathering from customers, staff, and the environment for strategic decision-making.
- Handle daily business operations and reporting systems.
- Drive the daily implementation of the organizational strategy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all departments.
- Ensure the environment adheres to safety standards and remains in optimal condition.
- Keep the CEO abreast of all business activities and developments with timely reports on the operational condition of the organization.
- Marketing and PR function inter-phasing with customers and stakeholders.
- A track record of leadership and experience in operations and performance management
- 10 years of which 3 must have been in a management role
- A Master's degree in Social Sciences, Education or related fields, Business, Management, and Leadership certifications are added advantages
- Proven skills in business strategy, growing organizations, and performance improvement
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and conflict management skills
- Strong track record in business administration and operations
- Strong business focus and organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Intelligence gathering and data mining
- Strong industry network reflected in association memberships.
- Experience in Education Management
- Strong People skills
- Ability to network and sell
- Team building
- Evidence of self-development culture (Certifications)
- Team player
- Self –starter
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.