- Manage day-to-day activities of the school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- B.ed, B.sc, PGD, PGDE,
- H/R Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 6 years Experience