BroadKapital is a fintech start up company based in Lagos, Nigeria, under registration No. 1524595. We provide financial and advisory services to individuals and SMEs. BroadKapital eliminates financial complexities by availing individuals and business owners an easy and better access to affordable credit and financial services. Our employer-backed and asset finance loans make financial inclusion accessible to the underbanked population in Africa. BroadKapital offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, deposit accounts and fixed deposit accounts. BroadKapital's Wallet ''BroadPay'' bill payment makes it possible for users to pay bills and transfer money with ease. Also encourages p2p. We bridge financial gap between the aspirations and spending power of the middle class, progressive professionals and, small medium scale businesses. We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Manage a portfolio of clients:
- Prospect potential clients and follow up through regular contact with prospects.
- Build good relationships with existing customers and new customers.
- To drive the savings and the deposit mobilization arms of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular client's needs.
- Accordingly, answer client's questions and complaints related to Broad Kapital products and services.
- Identify clients' needs in order to cross-sell effectively.
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum client satisfaction and retention.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Propose new products/services to management.
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with BroadKapital policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Savings and Deposit Officers.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to BroadKapital policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transactions.
- Minimum academic qualification of either an OND, NCE, HND, BA/BSc, MBA/MSc/MA
- 2 years minimum experience as a savings and deposit officer
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Target result oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by the management
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of the microfinance bank sector is an advantage
Salary: NGN 50,000 - 150,000 / month.