- Greeting and welcoming customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Tending to customer needs, inquiries, and complaints.
- Informing hairdressers and beauticians about customer appointments and requirements.
- Managing phone calls, emails, deliveries, and office inventory.
- Processing bookings and cancellations, and managing appointment schedules.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept clean and professional.
- Assisting with marketing and sales by providing customers with information on promotions and new products and services.
- Processing transactions and issuing receipts.
- Performing administrative tasks such as filing, updating records, and logging transactions.