- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Oversee hiring, training, performance reviews, and dismissing staff members
- Overseeing client bookings and scheduling staff
- Effective handling of client’s complaints and ensuring client satisfaction
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Procurement of goods
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience as a manager is essential
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of the English language
Salary Expectation: 50,000