Duties and responsibilities
Daily oversee staff welfare (Birthdays, Leave, Induction, staff files, etc.)
• Weekly conduct staff meetings
• Daily manage correspondences via phones, WhatsApp, and email.
• Daily manage the scheduling of appointments via WhatsApp and any planner app device.
• Ensure staff actively carry out their roles & comply with organizational policies
• Daily handle and resolve all clients’ orders and complaints
• Prepare reports.
• Coordinates daily activities and supervises all employees.
• Daily keep records of all operating expenditure
• Ensure the smooth running of the store, payment of utility bills & taxes
• Daily ensure the store is properly cleaned at all times and merchandising is in order.
• Prepare the staff salary schedule
• Daily scheduling of tasks for the stylist
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
• Conduct research on industry-related topics & suggest new ways to promote company offerings
• Update customers information and database
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
• Daily quality control checks on newly produced inventory & newly produced stock
• Quarterly decide items to be marked down.
• Daily responsible for managing supplies (storage)
• Managing inventory and maintaining the optimal reorder level.
• Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis
Skills and Requirements
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Word and Excel
• Proficiency in the use of social media content creating tools for content including Canva. Lightroom, Mailchimp
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service
• Leadership and Supervisory skills and ability to manage situations within the company
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Good knowledge of record-keeping
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of HND/BSC/BA from a reputable and accredited institution.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a managerial role