- Write proposals, RFQs, and other business documentation
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns (for special projects).
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Participate in other operational activities and deliverables of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communication, English, or related field.
- 2 years sales experience
- Highly skilled in writing business proposals, RFQs, and other business documents.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs
- Healthcare and Insurance Industry Knowledge and experience
Salary: NGN 120,000 (NET)