Address customers inquiries about products and services
· Keep customers current with updated pricing information.
· Process accepted orders, maintain accurate daily records, and provide necessary follow up.
· Demonstrating and presenting products to customers.
· Identify and secure business opportunities for the company.
· Ensure proper and up to date record keeping of customer database.
· Follow up with online lead generation.
· Establish customers need and selling allocated products accordingly.
· Providing excellent customer service before, during and after sales services to maintain and retain customers.
· Reviewing sales performance.
· Persist in sales even in the face of failure.
· Negotiating sales contracts with new and existing customer.
· Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
· Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets.
· Provide strategic support on sales growth related projects.
· Adhere strictly to the company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
· Minimum 2 years work experience in Sales /Marketing.
· Graduate of any relevant field.
· Good knowledge of Ms Office packages (Word, Excel and Power Point).
· Excellent skill in sales and marketing.
· Excellent oral and communication skill.
· Excellent negotiation and Presentation skill.
· Strong Interpersonal and Customer service skill.
· Excellent product knowledge.
Excellent people management skill.
· Excellent Analytical, decision making and problem solving skill.
· Ability to listen attentively.
The ideal candidate should be willing to work late as the job resumption and closing time is from 10 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday. Weekend inclusive.