● Source contacts with retailers, eCommerce sites, and brands spanning Africa, MENA, US, and the UK. Or, confidence and extensive experience working with international SMB and Mid-market international clients, in the US, UK, EMEA, and APAC.
●Communicate with potential clients over email, text, and calls, leading with an empathetic, consultative approach that is strategic. One that earns client’s trust, interest, and investment in Klasha to acquire customers across Sub-Saharan Africa.
● Run presentation, product demo at the meeting to lead clients to be on-board successfully, plan how to close clients and negotiate on terms.
- You must be an energetic, organized, and passionate person excited for the opportunity to be on the ground floor of Africa’s next FinTech standout product and team.
- 1+ years of relevant experience selling in the fast pace fintech, eCommerce, or SaaS space across the African continent, special consideration for international B2B and merchant experience.
- Is not afraid of competition when selling a stellar product in the global eCommerce + retail market.
- Has been a founding member at a startup on the ground in Nigeria or across the continent before. Ready for the opportunity to take that on -can hit the ground running, get their hands dirty, and can think quickly within ambiguity to build with our founding team.
- French language proficiency is an added plus.