Our Retail Sales Assistant will
- Greet customers as they enter the shop and help them find the product they need
- Assist customers by providing product recommendations
- Answering questions on products
- Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
- Serving customers and processing sales transactions
- Restock shelves
- Resolve customer complaints
- Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained.
Our Retail Sales Assistant Qualifications
- Applicants should have at least a diploma certificate and a credit in English and maths.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work well on a team
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
- Good teamwork.
- Flexibility to do different tasks (driver's license is a plus).
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure
- Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till (Epos system)
- Confidence in giving advice and information
- Having enough stamina to keep going