As the Sales Technology Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring these solutions are well integrated and working together. You will collaborate with the Sales Operations Specialist to create insightful reports and maintain the KPI structure on a technical basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Implement critical solutions in areas such as sales forecasting and historical analysis, sales enablement, lead qualification, sales commission plans, and much more
- Administration and maintenance of our CRM platform, Salesforce, and other tools in our Revenue tech stack.
- Partnering with the product team to manage technical integrations between our product, data warehouse and tooling (e.g., Salesforce).
- Continuous assessment of how best to use existing and new tools in commercial teams and beyond, to remain cutting edge and generate maximum commercial success
- Analysis of SaaS Metrics and Sales KPIs
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing operations in a SaaS startup with direct sales teams
- Deep understanding of the range of tools used by a fast-growing SaaS company including but not limited to Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Data Enrichment, BI and Customer Data Management.
- Commercial data modelling & architecture definition skills
- Tracking of sales activities and marketing events
- Experience with sales funnel & performance reporting
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Ability to review the sales process in light of the customer journey, identifying drops in the funnels as well as the areas that lack visibility
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges and willing to take the initiative to drive performance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.