Sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- building remote sales processes;
- controlling and improving employee efficiency, motivating employees;
- writing reports on the department’s performance;
- taking part in the development and automation of sales processes;
- building a knowledge base and organizing training in soft and hard skills;
- supporting new employees.
- experience in sales;
- experience in managing a remote team of 10 or more people;
- data analyst skills;
- negotiation and motivation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.