ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The Sales Team Lead will be stationed in the preferred location and be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales agents, installation technicians, dual contractors and their customers – responsible for the full customer cycle i.e., sell, fulfil, maintain and recover. The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective sales work.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Develop and implement the sales operational strategies within the allocated area, as well as align with the area sales target.
- Organizing sales activities and functions in the field to achieve targets, revenue and desired quality sales.
- Managing installation technicians and maintenance technicians
- Training and coaching of sales agents on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Participating in the recruitment of new staff and training of existing staff in applicable policies, guidelines provided by the State Sales Manager and credit departmental standards.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and provide feedback to the sales agents.
- Supervise the prompt high-quality system installations at the customers' premises or any other location as directed by ENGIE Energy Access.
- Support recruitment and coordinate installation technicians and maintenance technicians to ensure large solar home systems are installed and maintained.
- Review monthly commission payments, follow up on faulty installations and inform the finance department about deductions.
- Providing regular portfolio & compliance reports to State Sales Manager and credit control team
- Support quarterly inventory audits for the service centre and POS in the location.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 3 years working within the core field sales team
- Previous experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Ability and passion for coaching and training.
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with customer focus
- Computer literate, team player and dynamic self-starter.
- Willing to travel/assign in any geographic area in Nigeria
- Fluent in English.
- BSc. Degree or Equivalent
- Salary with Commission