1. Customer Service:
- Build relationships with customers and vendors
- Own customer inquiries from initiation to resolution
- Perform administrative tasks such as answering the telephone and other such responsibilities assigned by the Sales team Lead.
- Work independently to problem solve customer issues or transactions
- Interface with Accounting, Sales, and Business Unit Managers.
2. Sales Support:
- Generate sales contracts as directed by the Sales team lead.
- Assist Sales team in analyzing contractual commitments, customer specifications, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities .
3. Order Processing:
- Process orders provided by the Sales team
- Coordinate quality control documentation and other paperwork associated with processing orders
- Ensures that order changes are properly made on all paperwork and communicated to all necessary parties
- Handle all related administrative duties related to assigned orders
4. Logistics Coordination:
- Coordinate and deliver transportation needs at multiple facilities in order to make pickups and deliveries in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage and build relationships with 3rd party freight providers to ensure on-time deliveries and low-cost rates