- Formulate pricing policies.
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate the on-the-job performance of the sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Approve contracts with vendors with prior approval from the sales manager.
- Ensure promotions are in with the company’s standards.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Handle customer complaints, questions, and issues.
Qualification and skills:
- A Degree with emphasis on sales or marketing or business.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of one or two year’s sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.