JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organize and coordinate the activities of team members.
· Research potential leads from business directories, web search or digital resources
· Receive and report on all sales leads.
· Understand customers needs and offer a solution and support.
· Work with the sales team on closing sales.
· Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance sales metrics.
· Ensure to meet all sales quotas and goals.
· Assist sales team members to meet and exceed goals.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
· Bsc. from a reputable university
· At least 3 years of work experience as a sales supervisor in the Microfinance sector
· Demonstrated and proven sales result
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
· In-depth understanding of the Banking sector