An online grocery store (Cheivers Superstore) is currently building its physical presence, imports selected grocery/supermarket products and supplies to wholesalers and retain them for retail. A proportion of the stock for retailing is processed online for deliveries and pickup.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
1. Customer Service :
- Greet and welcome all customer
- Understand customer needs and assist clients to locate the products and services they desire.
- keep records of customers
- Provide extra information to customers – promos, discounts, upsell, etc
- Answer phone calls to take orders and enquiries.
- Resolve social media, email and telephone enquiries.
- Help customers make selections, by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Maintain outstanding office conditions, AT ALL TIMES.
2. Sales (Added Commission):
- Visiting bigger supermarkets/restaurants/hospitality businesses to introduce the company offers and bring in customers for an added commission
- Reaching out to individuals and businesses on social media to introduce the business - e.g supermarkets.
- Assisting with new ideas and strategies for business development.
- Find and engage potential clients.
3. Administrative Duties:
- Stock inventory
- Account keeping
- Record keeping
- Part of a team to oversee supply brought in with containers
- Higher Education qualification in relevant field.
- Microsoft Office packages
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Organisation skills
- Numeracy skills
- Customer service skills
Work Days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: NGN50,000 (starting) + commission when clients/customers are brought in (Pay review will be arranged upon resumption)