- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- A university degree preferably in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences. (HND holders in related/medical fields may also apply).
- A peak performance mindset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proficiency in the use of Office Software to generate and send reports.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively in written and verbal form, and with presentation aids.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Prior field sales experience will be an advantage.