- Complete customer visit plan every week
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre-Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate it to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process.
- The candidate should possess a B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.