The Sales Representative is expected to plan, direct, and coordinate the company's art department while working in retail stores on some of the working weeks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintaining proper stock and inventory management
- Offering suggestions and opinions to customers and generally helping customers make a decision with respect to products choices and selection;
- Creating solutions to promote and engender the smooth sale of the company’s products whilst adopting and adhering to the company’s overall sales strategy.
- Ensuring prompt payment for products sold and delivering all sales proceeds to the company;
- Maintaining cash registers issuing invoices and receipts to customers for every product purchased and maintaining other such accounting books as typical of a sales representative;
- Maintaining a friendly customer service disposition at all times whilst being professional on the job;
- Prompt attention to customer needs;
- Preparing periodic sales reports for management;
- Participating and representing the company in marketing events, seminars, and telemarketing events;
- Communicating new products and product opportunities information to customers, and rendering feedback from customers to management;
- Provide a satisfactory shopping experience to every customer.
- Offering assistance and advice to customers by providing information on products;
- Develop a strategy that aids children learning and development.
- Develop store strategies to raise the customer pool, expand store awareness and optimize profitability.
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates
- Proven track record of success in retail sales
- Experience in the art and craft department is an added advantage
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of industry standards, trends, and customer service insights
- A passion for toys and knowledge of new toy trends.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Working hours: 9 am - 6 pm
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Location: Mainland, Lagos State.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.