We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company.
- Contact and qualify potential customers.
- Set appointments and follow up on leads.
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Experience in IT industry
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.