An engineering Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- The marketer must think of strategies to promote the company and get ahead of his competition
- You are the link between the management and the customers and cater to the latter's demand and requirements
- The marketer is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- File details of all the transactions and make reports
- Market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets
- Attend sales meetings and maintain communication with Managers
- As a marketer, you must understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way.
- As a marketer, you should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- As a marketer, you should map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Social Media Expertise
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Personal Organization & Personal Effectiveness
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Electronic mail
- Innovation/creativity (Ability to think outside the box)
- Attention to details
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strong work ethics
- Strong written and personal communications skills
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently
- Excellent client & vendors management skills
Remuneration: NGN 30,000 - 50,000
- Variable commission inclusive once the target is met.
Location: Candidates from these locations are strongly encouraged to apply Ketu, Ojodu Berger, Ogba, OPIC, Ikeja, Agege, Magboro, Magodo, Omole