- Manage Client accounts; including verifying customers’ instructions.
- Visit potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, build relationships with new clients and grow the business.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services to enhance existing client retention.
- Prospect for potential new partners and turn this into increased business.
- Identify and visit potential partners, support existing partners to drive new business.
- Research and build relationships with new partners.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on the market.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Performance reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Being tactful and diplomatic at all times.
- Must be social media savvy
- Must be Female
N20,000 - N25,000