A fast-rising Interior Design company is looking to hire an experienced and competent Sales Representative.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Have In-depth working knowledge of interior design
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, and inquire about the type of furniture/product they want.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products and establish good rapport/storytelling with potential customers
- Manage the sales process, politely respond to questions/inquiries raised by customers, and close every sale with potential customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized appearance in the showroom.
- Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers as well as knowing the price list off hand.
- Process quotes and sales orders and also issue receipts, and invoices.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Perform other assigned duties
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of demonstrable experience in sales and interior design
- Ability to Multitask
- Storytelling skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package
- Persuasive skills
- Critical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Service Orientation
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer and Personnel Service skills